Thursday, August 5, 2010

Please excuse me...

...it has been a loooong time since I've been able to blog! Not a whole lot has happened in the past few months. Tanzi is now 20 months old, we took in a puppy we call Mia, and our little family is as happy as ever :) We will definitely be a lot happier in April though, cause this family will be growing just a bit bigger! I found out Sunday that I am preggers!!! We are all so excited, and slightly shocked. My hubby and I knew we wanted another soon, but I don't think either of us realized it would happen so quickly!

Now, I can't get pregnancy and everything baby off my brain. It has completely taken over! I can't stop looking at strollers, baby development, and baby names! And I'm only 6 weeks along!! Guess I should chill out a bit. My due date is April 8th, which is kinda hard to believe. I mean, it's right around the corner. I can't believe I'll have 2 kids!! Wow.

Anyway, I gotta find something to eat. Ill try to keep these posts more recent ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment