Friday, August 20, 2010

Cool shoes...




After becoming a mom, I've quickly realized that when I go shopping, I rarely buy for myself anymore. I go straight to the little kiddies section for Miss Tanzi. My daughter is very small for her age. She is 20 months old, and just now growing out of 12 month sizes! Buying more expensive things for her has always been a no-no, mainly because I can't stand the thought of buying her something she'll quickly grow out of. She is actually starting to grow a little, which means that I've got to start getting her some new, bigger clothes, including shoes.

This summer, all she's worn are sandals. With fall just around the corner, I figured I can't go wrong with a nice pair of sneakers :) I'd love to get her some cute little flats, but considering she's just now growing into a size 4, it's hard to find shoes like that smaller than a 5. Pink Chuck T's are what we ended up getting her, which we LOVE!

My husband loves these shoes so much that he wore them at our wedding reception! It was even my idea for his Groom's cake!!

Well, I better get back to doing laundry :P

HAVE A SPLENDID WEEKEND!

2 comments:

  1. Broke my heart to see her leave my apartment crying like she was lastnight, lol, poor little Tanzi had her scribbled paper and pens clutched in her little hands to take back home with her, hahahahaha! I told Jay that she ate his peach, lol.

    I love her shoes, especially with her little cuffed denim shorts- love her!

    Aaaannndd I'm thrilled to have Tanzi over at my apartment for ice cream and a sleepover- she's so snuggly, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She cried for awhile after we left, she was so tired!

    She will have so much fun with Aunt Ashie tonight! I hope she behaves :/

    ReplyDelete